- Friday, September 20, Pastides Alumni Center, UofSC Columbia (directions): MADE in SC All-Faculty and Research Fellows Conference. All faculty and students who are supported by MADE in SC to conduct research are expected to attend. More details to come.
For more events, opportunities and grant deadlines, view our calendar below.
Past SC EPSCoR/MADE in SC Events
- MADE in SC Speaker Series presents: Dr. Qian Wang (Thrust 3 – Biomaterials), Saturday, August 10, 7:30 to 9:30 pm, Midlands Science on Tap at the Hunter-Gatherer Brewery and Ale House (follow up story)
- SC INBRE/SC EPSCoR Academic Leadership and Career Development Workshop 2019, Monday and Tuesday, June 17 and 18, Columbia, SC. Career skills, grant writing, med/grad school application tips, SC life sciences industry reps and more.
- State Conference 2019, Friday, April 12, Greenville, SC
- MADE in SC Speaker Series presents: Dr. Kostya Kornev (Thrust 3 – Biomaterials), Tuesday, February 26, Science on Tap-Greenville
- MADE in SC All-Faculty Meeting, Friday, February 22, 10 am to 3 pm.
- 2018 Academic Leadership and Career Development Workshop, grant writing and professional skills co-hosted with SC INBRE (June 14-15, 2018
- 2018 SC EPSCoR State Conference (April 7, 2018)
- 2017 SC EPSCoR State Conference