Overview pages of links to helpful information for MADE in SC / SC EPSCoR funded investigators
- Portal Login: Provides access to the SC EPSCoR Portal that allows any faculty member to submit proposals in response to solicitations such as GEAR, SAN, etc. Those who are not registered should follow the instructions online for registration. The Portal also has a component for faculty who are participants of a project to contribute information to the project’s research report. A new addition to the Portal is for external proposal reviewers.
- Domestic Travel Policy: Explains the travel policy for projects funded through SC EPSCoR.
- Acknowledgement of NSF Support: All products resulting from the MADE in SC project must acknowledge NSF support. This link provides the text for the acknowledgment.
- Procedure for Requesting Budget Revisions (MADE in SC): Procedure must be used for requesting changes to the approved budget of any award or subaward made by the SC EPSCoR Program. (Non-MADE in SC procedure to come)
- Speaker Tips: This link is a collection of useful hints and tips to speakers.