2020 SC EPSCoR State Conference
The 2020 SC EPSCoR State Conference will be held on Friday, April 3 at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center in Columbia.
All abstracts submitted for this Conference through the SC EPSCoR Portal will be for Poster Presentation – NOT for Oral Presentation.
The following is a preliminary “sneak peek” at the agenda:
Four parallel sessions for oral presentations:
* Oral presentations at these sessions will be selected by the respective project leaders.
- Two MADE in SC Sessions*
- Four SC EPSCoR Stimulus Research Programs Sessions*
- Two additional sessions to be selected from session proposals based on the Call for Session Proposals.**
** Oral presentations for the two additional sessions will be submitted by those selected through the Call for Session Proposals. (See below)
Poster Sessions on Topics Such as:
A Student Professional Development Program with Industry Participation
EXHIBITING OPPORTUNITY – Graduate Recruiting in STEM fields by SC Universities, Colleges and Departments. There will be exhibiting opportunities for STEM Graduate Programs at the 2020 SC EPSCoR State Conference. Registration for exhibiting opportunities will open in 2020. In the meantime, contact April Heyward for more information.
- Friday, January 10: Deadline for submitting Session Proposals
- Monday, February 17: Deadline to submit Poster Abstracts
- Monday, March 2: Notification of authors
Conference Contact: April Heyward, SC EPSCoR Program Manager